Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wedding Necklace

In November we ventured down to Austin for our dear friend's, Suzanne and Jairy, wedding. It was at Springdale Farm and everything was gorgeous. It was perfect for them. You can read more about it on Suzanne's blog. In fact, I had to snag her photo since I forgot to take any during creation. Bad Blogger. Bad. It was tough to contribute being fairly far away but I was incredibly honored when she asked me to make her necklace. She had a pearl necklace she wanted to incorporate and I found some awesome metal flowers and she picked the one below. I think it turned out really well and even more she seemed to love it.

I've got a similar piece mid-creation on my desk and am struggling with the connecting necklace pieces: chains, more pearls, stones, oh my! It's a nice problem to have. :) I've added a few items to my Etsy shop if you want to check out a few Valentine's options. Happy Sunday!

No comments: