Saturday, January 05, 2013

The Little Paris Kitchen


I've discovered a new favorite show that my husband can hate. And he does. A lot. Although to be fair Rachel Khoo never stood a chance since he hears the french music playing and bee lines it out of the room. That man seriously has issues with the French. It's not right. Also, anyone want to visit Paris with me? He claims to never return. London? London he loves and will visit any time.

... Anyway, I love The Little Paris Kitchen on the Cooking Channel and can't wait for the cookbook The Little Paris Kitchen: 120 Simple But Classic French Recipes to come out. I may, in the interest of frugality and minor torture, make it my Valentine's Day present request. So far the recipes look relatively easy but fancy enough for a nice dinner if you use the good china. Also, being on the frugality train I love the Paris eye candy to help nip in the travel bug. It doesn't really work but I still like the eye candy. 

So far, there have been a few new offerings for the late winter that look pretty good. I'm really looking forward to Danielle Bryk's new show on DIY. I loved what she did with her house on Family Under Construction. House and Home has a gallery of a few finished rooms. Luckily, the husband loved this one so we can both watch. I'm hoping it will help keep the home organization and improvement momentum going. Additionally, I want to paint everything white - another hated of the husband's. For the love of God, never bring up Sarah Richards. He'll lose his poop. 

Anything else new I can't miss?

No comments: