Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pretty non-sparkly (mostly) necklace

Remember way back when I use to make art and jewelry? Yeah, I almost forgot about that too. But, I'm dusting off the round nose pliers and ordered my weight in vintage goodies. Only a slight exaggeration, seriously yummy stuff is sitting on my desk right now.

Anyway, this is the first project I made for The Alchemy of Objects class from Deryn Mentock using a focal piece I had bartered with my friend mark this for a bracelet. Also, see how it's all by itself showing it's prettiness? Yep, new found photoshop skills right there. Anyway, this class is awesome and I'm loving it.




Finished piece:


Pretty rhinestone clasp in resin:


Tomorrow I'll share some of my super cool finds from last weekend's bead show and new super secret Etsy vendor.

No comments: