Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quick Necklace Commissions

I had a few unexpected sales of some previously made jewelry that I was super excited to move. I had a friend ask for a couple of necklaces for around $15 each for teachers gifts - next year the baby and I are on it as teachers gifts for our niche - and I'm happy with how they turned out. Requests were 1) green in color and design and 2) purple and a little glam.




The green design uses all recycled material with rosary chain, old chain and key. The only new item is the clasp. The purple and glam was fun since larger quartz style seems to be in and coupons/discounts at Michael's had this one coming in right on budget with chain already in my cabinet. I'm hoping my friend, and the teachers, like them.

Now, I'm off to get ready for our Sunday night day night at the fancy steak house and then heading out to look at Christmas lights in the fancier neighborhoods. Tomorrow starts the official first day of my holiday vacation and I can't wait!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: