Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve has been very festive and quiet at our house. We went on the hunt for good sales at Anthropologie - sketchy this year - then braved the mall that was shockingly empty to check out The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It was fantastic and I got a little snow fix with all the Swedish winter scenes. Also, I want to totally re-do the house in lots of white and grey with a little pale blue just to mix it up. I'm hoping this passes before I take any action that will get me in serious trouble with the husband. While out and about we did a little scenic tour of the fancy neighborhoods and had tasty lunch goodness before heading home with treats from the new Dunkin Donuts in McKinney and settling in with a fire and the puppies.

Now, we're watching the 24 hours of A Christmas Story which we've never ever seen before except every year for 24 hours!

A little festiveness on the square shown here.



Reindeer display that I'm stealing next year from Anthropologie



Me out and about today going a little steampunk. I'm working on desensitizing myself from pictures since it's going to be all pictures all the time with baby. Also, I feel a little bad we didn't take more in utero shots sooner but Mommy was ralphing a lot and looked like death. Frankly, I've just found my make up drawer again in the last two weeks!



I hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas Eve!

No comments: