Friday, April 22, 2011

Lame Friday Update

This is another gemstone necklace I made a week or so ago. I'm loving the simple necklaces and how the stones warm up through the day. Admittedly, these stones are a little bigger than usual and it got a little heavy by the end of the day. I still love it and can't wait to figure out how to layer it with a few more pieces since it may be too subtle on it's own. :)



This one I finished this week and it has a matching pair of earrings. The rosary connector is a locket which also happens to be connected to a locket just in case you might need a few options for carrying favorite photos around. This one should eventually make it's way into the Etsy shop but I've been busy and kind of lazy.

I'm a little overwhelmed at my 22 item to do list for this weekend and I just remembered I need to add grocery shopping to it. Ugh. I think it's time to curl up in bed and read until tomorrow.

Happy Friday!

No comments: