Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Friends

One of the reasons I love living out in the suburbs (ignoring the commuting issues for the moment) is because it reminds me of growing up in a small town with lots of naturey goodness everywhere. Even though we're only 20 or so miles from Dallas proper (urban sprawl actually has major shopping in about 5 minutes) we still have lots of small town charm.

These guys are one of my favorites. One of our routes home takes us by a large plot of land with a barn and an older house where these cuties live. The hubby noticed a new addition and took my to see him/her last weekend. They ran right up to the fence and I wished I had snacks for them. Next time I'm thinking of sneaking some apples. They were super sweet and the little guy was ready to play but a slightly camera shy.



2 comments:

Bo Nash said...

He looks familiar. I think I used to work for that guy.

Suzanne Daniels said...

Haha, Bo!