Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Camera Goodness

I have been coveting a Lecia for a few years but it's totally out of my price range. A friend suggested this one as a great affordable option. Hubby found a super awesome deal so for $100 bucks it's mine. I couldn't resist pictures right away so this is the view out my desk window.

One of my favorite things about Dallas is the neon Pegasus that lights up downtown and luckily, it's my view when I'm sitting at my desk (which is almost never) but there you go. Some days I get super lucky and get to see the morning and evening glowy goodness!

The buildings with red roofs off in the distance are the Dallas Farmer's Market barns. Close enough I can easily check it out at lunch.





1 comment:

Maija said...

Wow!!! Looks like you are having fun with it too!
Merry Christmas Amy dear!!!