Saturday, May 08, 2010

New Favorite

Lately I've been really loving the pottery from the 40's & 50's and been adding a few favorites to the collection.

This one was an etsy find and it's even more awesome in person.



This one I couldn't resist for reasons that I can't quite explain to the husband's satisfaction.



Mom and I picked up this guy at Canton. Seeing as how I'm an Aries and the living room has just gone pretty neutral he was a must have. I had been pricing him on ebay and etsy but picked him up for a few bucks plus shipping costs less. He's happily ensconced in the new bookcases in the living room.


Tonight I've been packing for another trip to NY and I'm trying a new approach of not over packing and not doing any serious shopping in the city. So far so good on the packing. I'll let you know how it goes on the shopping front when I get back on Weds!
Hubby and I did manage to get in a quick date night before I head out tomorrow. Iron Man 2 which totally rocked followed by sandwiches at home. Saturday greatness!

No comments: