Saturday, April 17, 2010

New York: Foodie Pics... mostly

So we managed to check out a couple of Dean & DeLuca's which were awesome. These were incredible from the prepared foods, baked goods and stocked items I wanted just about one of everything. I managed to resist trying to figure out how to get these gorgeous chocolates home where I would promptly try to decide the best way to preserve them.



We all gave the French Onion Soup at Balthazar's thumbs up! And the pots de creme was just out of this world.





ABC Carpet and Home was almost too much. Floors of modern, antique and mix/match of everything else you might ever need to furnish 3-4 homes across the world. I coveted most all of the crystal chandeliers along with a few metal outdoor seating sets. Settled with a few pics instead.



Along our walking tours we stumbled into Magnolia Bakery for a little sweet and were not disappointed. These cupcakes were luscious.



This makes the last of the this spring's NY pics. I'm still amazed at how much I loved it and could definitely see myself spending a lot more time there.

No comments: