Friday, March 26, 2010

Assembley Line

A couple of weeks ago I finally started working through some of the piles I had made on my desk and turned them into actual jewelry. It was fun to use all the bits I had collected and the hubby was especially excited since it didn't require a visit to the bead store, Michael's or Home Depot.

I've been gathering up the metal pieces as I find them and the little saints medal was leftover from a project I did at Silver Bella. I love the delicate brass chain even if it tends to tangle.



I had wanted to add this charm to turquoise and coral beaded chain but decided I really liked the simplicity of the simple chain. Luckily I have a few of these deers so I might experiment with these.



This necklace was super easy and made with leftover chain with beads and center charm purchased at Michael's with the super awesome 40% off Blue Moon Bead coupons... I really stock up when I get those!



The pieces parts for the above necklace.



Plan to see if I can find some super cool things this weekend. Added a few bead stores and fun shops to the list to visit. I'm not sure if I'll get a blog in before getting back in to town but I'll tweet to keep up with the doings (saying from my Grandpa that I'm not sure I really understand).

Have a great weekend!

No comments: