Saturday, August 22, 2009

Latest Marie Pages




In an effort to improve my tendency to procrastinate, I've been working on Marie pages for a swap I'm doing with my charmsters group. These are a few of the latest pages and I'm having a blast working on them. It's so much fun to play with the color and all the super fun scraps I've collected that are more than a little over the top.

I love journals but am the worst about keeping up with it. This gives me a great way to incorporate some of my favorite journaling images and techniques into the pages.

I also have a super cool new scanner/printer combo that's mac friendly and these babies come out bright enough you need shades! I'm loving the crispness of the images and the husband assures me I'm in no danger of loosing space with the larger file sizes. Whew!

No comments: