Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kreative Blogger


Cindy Shepherd gave me this Kreativ Blogger award and part of the game is to name 7 things about your self.

1. The dark brown M&Ms are my favorite and I will eat all the others first just to save up for their tastiness.

2. I love urban fantasy and have been known to stay up all night to finish a book even if I end up with a migraine the next day.

3. I keep a small Christmas tree up in my studio year round. It has a china doll head topper that my husband finds incredibly creepy.

4. I'm an incredibly huge nerd (see #2) and the cantina music from Star Wars is set to my ring tone. Plus, it's like nails on a chalk board when people mix up Star Trek and Star Wars - not even close to the same thing people!

5. I'm a huge fan of TV and find it perfectly reasonable to save up 5 episodes of the Amazing Race and spend a Sunday afternoon watching them all.

6. I really like to cook and can make incredible cinnamon rolls that rival Cinnabon. I can bring in witnesses if necessary. :)

7. I've started working out fairly seriously and find bicep curls kind of relaxing. I'm starting to become concerned this could become a habit and I will turn into a gym rat.

1 comment:

Bo Nash said...

I will testify to #6!

(Bribes of said cinnamon rolls accepted gladly.)